Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: My New Avatar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My New Avatar

    Its teh Hassellhoff!!!!!!


    Simply the greatest actor of all time! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    ohhhh yeah yeah he sings tooo he is really famous in Germany lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    You know he was a part of the Berlin Wall coming down. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    Only thing I ever liked him in was Knight Rider! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: My New Avatar

    are you not spelling "the" correctly on purpose ?
    Just wondering not bein a turd or anything

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    im spelling it incorrectly on purpose...it ads more mystique to teh Hasselhoff!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    I cant ever get my avatar to change.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    i finlly was able to get mine

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ennis_Del_Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    I love the avatar!
    I used to love watching him in those little speedos on baywatch, and he had a body to add! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    J.T&E.D.M.
    Gettin Down on the Farm

    [img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    He and his wife are getting a divorce.

    Um.I don't know why I know that. I think I heard it on the news or radio or something the other day.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •